Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Hiding Place (Proverbs 13:21)

I could not fall asleep tonight because visions of deeds past are flooding my thoughts as I alone lay awake in my bed. I know that I have been forgiven for the things that I have done in my past, but something is holding on to my heart. An eternal fight for my soul wages in the dark hours.

"Evil pursues sinners, but the consistently upright and in right standing with God shall be recompensed with good." Proverbs 13:21, Amplified

For the sinner, he has none to look to for support in his time of need. He must constantly find a new hiding place as paranoia ensnares his mind. There is no hope for salvation for this man, unless he decides to turn to the Lord for that salvation. The upright man of God has already found that refuge, the Lord is his strong tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment