Friday, January 7, 2011

Communication (Proverbs 23:15-16)

It has been a little over two weeks since my last entry. I have noticed that my thoughts processes and verbal communications are becoming more and more muddled with worldly influences. Then I came to a revelation last night: I have not been doing my devotions. What a concept!

"My son, if your heart is wise, my heart will be glad, even mine. Yes my heart will rejoice when your lips speak right things." Proverbs 23:15-16, Amplified

How appropriate that after two weeks of little to no communication with the Lord that He would have these be my verses for the day. I love Him so much and desperately want to approach the perfection that He has planned for me with fear and trembling. Everyday is work. Everyday is a struggle. But everyday is made a little easier with encouragement from my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment