Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Money with Wings (Proverbs 23:4-5)

Here we go with riches again. Remember, I have stated more times than I can recall, the Lord does not necessarily want us to be poor, He just wants our focus to be on Him alone.

"Weary not yourself to be rich; cease from this your own wisdom. Will you set your eyes upon wealth, when [suddenly] it is gone? For riches certainly make themselves wings, like an eagle that flies toward the heavens." Proverbs 23:4-5, Amplified

Riches are one of those things that promises everything but delivers little. I do not know how many times that my wife and I have gotten ahead and had a little stored away when something happens that takes it all. I mean thank God we had it, but the Lord always wants our focus to be upon Him. It was never the money that took care of the problem, it was the Lord who used to money to take care of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment