Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Heart Condition (PRoverbs 15:13)

Our lives center around the heart. Its condition determines the outcome of our day.

"A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance, but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken." Proverbs 15:13, Amplified

Reading this verse and thinking about my life over the past couple of days, I have to say that I agree whole heartedly. My circumstances have become a little over whelming. An to top it off, Monday afternoon my computer crashes. I allowed for my circumstances to affect the condition of my heart and friends as well as coworkers noticed the change. But there is one consistency in my life and that is the Lord Jesus. He never changes no matter what is happening in my life. He cannot change because he is that strong tower and a fortress of defense. If the Lord changed, then we could never rely on Him.
Realize one thing today: Circumstances change from day to day but the Lord remains the same. No matter what storm is brewing on your horizon repeat this to yourself, "God is on the throne and prayer changes things." AS long as the Lord sits upon the throne, hope thrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment